Wednesday 3 May 2017

1 Second Everyday - Mar/Apr

You may recall that I've been trying out an app a friend of mine recommended called '1 second everyday'.  It lets you record moments from your day (either photo or video) and it makes a short video for you with one second from every day.  You pick which second from each day you want included in the film and before you know it you have some happy memories all saved up to watch back and smile at.

I thought I'd give it a go to record some short highlights of my day/month/year to share on here.  Just a snippet of my fundraising and training....and a few ordinary days in-between.

It's basically a lazy way of me sharing some of the journey from my couch to the top of Kilimanjaro.

I'm afraid the app wont let me just upload monthly videos so as we move through the year they will get longer as you get a recap of what has been before.

I hope you enjoy my latest short movie creatively titled....

Mar/Apr

Yes, I do a lot of watching TV in bed and admiring my cats! Sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment